Modeling Social Behavior for Healthcare Utilization in Depression
-Our paper on Semi-Supervised Approach to Monitoring Clinical Depressive Symptoms in Social Media' is accepted at 2017 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM 2017) held in Sydney, Australia from 31 July - 03 August, 2017.
- Principal Investigators:
- T.K.Prasad (Kno.e.sis, Wright State University)
- Graduate Students from Kno.e.sis, Wright State University:
- Goonmeet Bajaj
- SoonJye Kho
Contact: Amir Hossein Yazdavar
Follow us on Twitter
- Gaur, M., Alambo, A., Sain, J. P., Kursuncu, U., Thirunarayan, K., Kavuluru, R., ... & Pathak, J. (2019, May). "Knowledge-aware assessment of severity of suicide risk for early intervention". In The World Wide Web Conference (pp. 514-525). ACM.
- Amelie Gyrard, and Amit Sheth. IAMHAPPY: Towards An IoT Knowledge-Based Cross-Domain Well-Being Recommendation System for Everyday Happiness. IEEE/ACM Conference on Connected Health: Applications, Systems and Engineering Technologies (CHASE) 2019 published within the Elsevier Smart health Journal.
- Yazdavar, A. H., Mahdavinejad, M. S., Bajaj, G., Thirunarayan, K., Pathak, J., & Sheth, A. (2018, June). Mental Health Analysis Via Social Media Data. In 2018 IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics (ICHI) (pp. 459-460). IEEE.
- Deferio, J. J., Levin, T. T., Cukor, J., Banerjee, S., Abdulrahman, R., Sheth, A., ... & Pathak, J. (2018). Using electronic health records to characterize prescription patterns: focus on antidepressants in nonpsychiatric outpatient settings. JAMIA Open.
- Manas Gaur, Ugur Kursuncu, Amanuel Alambo, Amit Sheth, Raminta Daniulaityte, Krishnaprasad Thirunarayan, Jyotishman Pathak. "Let Me Tell You About Your Mental Health!" Contextualized Classification of Reddit Posts to DSM-5 for Web-based Intervention. In The 27th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM’18). Torino, Italy: Association for Computing Machinery; 2018..
- Kho, S. J., Padhee, S., Bajaj, G.,Thirunarayan, K., & Sheth, A. (2019). Domain-specific Use Cases for Knowledge-enabled Social Media Analysis. In Emerging Research Challenges and Opportunities in Computational Social Network Analysis and Mining (pp. 233-246). Springer, Cham.
- Ugur Kursuncu, Manas Gaur,Usha Lokala,Krishnaprasad Thirunarayan,Amit Sheth and I. Budak Arpinar. "Predictive Analysis on Twitter: Techniques and Applications". Book Chapter in "Emerging Research Challenges and Opportunities in Computational Social Network Analysis and Mining", Editor: Nitin Agarwal, Springer, 2018.
- Sanjaya Wijeratne, Amit Sheth, Shreyansh Bhatt, Lakshika Balasuriya, Hussein Al-Olimat, Manas Gaur, Amir Hossein Yazdavar, Krishnaprasad Thirunarayan. "Feature Engineering for Twitter-based Applications", in Feature Engineering for Machine Learning and Data Analytics. Editors. Guozhu Dong and Huan Liu. Chapman and Hall/CRC Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Series. pp 359-393, March, 2018.
- Amir Hossein Yazdavar, Hussein S Al-Olimat, Monireh Ebrahimi, Goonmeet Bajaj, Tanvi Banerjee, Krishnaprasad Thirunarayan, Jyotishman Pathak, Amit Sheth "Semi-supervised approach to monitoring clinical depressive symptoms in social media" Proceedings of the 2017 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining 2017
- Wijeratne, S., Sheth, A., Bhatt, S., Balasuriya, L., Al-Olimat, H.S., Gaur, M., Yazdavar, A.H. and Thirunarayan, K., 2017. Feature Engineering for Twitter-based Applications. Feature Engineering for Machine Learning and Data Analytics, p.35.
- Yazdavar, A. H., Al-Olimat, H. S., Banerjee, T., Thirunarayan, K., & Sheth, A. P. (2016). Analyzing clinical depressive symptoms in twitter.
- Sanjaya Wijeratne, Lakshika Balasuriya, Amit Sheth, Derek Doran. EmojiNet: An Open Service and API for Emoji Sense Discovery, In 11th International AAAI Conference on Web and Social Media (ICWSM 2017), pp. 437-446. Montreal, Canada; 2017. Demo | BibTeX
- Amir Hossein Yazdavar, Mohammad Saied Mahdavinejad, Goonmeet Bajaj, Krishnaprasad Thirunarayan, Jyotishman Pathak, Amit Sheth. "Mental Health Analysis Via Social Media Data" 2018 IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics (ICHI)
- Kalpa Gunaratna, Amir Hossein Yazdavar, Krishnaprasad Thirunarayan, Amit Sheth, Gong Cheng. Relatedness-based multi-entity summarization. IJCAI: proceedings of the conference
- Sanjaya Wijeratne, Lakshika Balasuriya, Amit Sheth, Derek Doran, EmojiNet: Building a Machine Readable Sense Inventory for Emoji, In 8th International Conference on Social Informatics (SocInfo 2016), pp. 527-541 Bellevue, WA, USA, 2016.
- Sanjaya Wijeratne, Lakshika Balasuriya, Derek Doran, Amit Sheth. "Word Embeddings to Enhance Twitter Gang Member Profile Identification" In IJCAI Workshop on Semantic Machine Learning (SML 2016). pp. 18-24, New York City, NY: CEUR-WS; 2016.
- Lakshika Balasuriya, Sanjaya Wijeratne, Derek Doran, Amit Sheth. "Finding Street Gang Members on Twitter" In 2016 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM 2016). pp. 685-692, San Francisco, CA, USA; 2016.
- kHealth: Semantic Multisensory Mobile Approach to Personalized Asthma Care
- Context-Aware Harassment Detection on Social Media (NSF)
- Project Safe Neighborhood
- eDrugTrends (NIH)
- Innovative NIDA National Early Warning Sysetm Network (iN3)
- Market Driven Innovations and Scaling up of Twitris