From Knoesis wiki
Cuebee is a flexible, extensible application for querying the semantic web. It provides a friendly interface to guide users through the process of formulating complex queries. No technical knowledge of query languages or the semantic web is required. They key enabler of the query builder is the ontology schema. The schema provides the types and possible interconnections of data to guide the user in creating a query.
For more information, please visit the project page.
- Live demo: http://knoesis.wright.edu/cuebee/
Projects using Cuebee
Many projects over the years have used Cuebee. Here is a partial list:
- TcruziKB - Trypanosoma cruzi Knowledge Base
- TcruziSPSE - Semantics and Services enabled Problem Solving Environment for Tcruzi
- Twitris - Twitter through Space, Theme and Time
- Web-based Computational Platform for Comparative Analyses of Prokaryotic Genomes, poster presented at CSBS 2008
- Pablo N. Mendes, Bobby McKnight, Amit P. Sheth, Jessica C. Kissinger, "TcruziKB: Enabling Complex Queries for Genomic Data Exploration," International Conference on Semantic Computing, pp. 432-439, 2008 IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing, 2008 pdf
- VIVO Conference
- Submission: June 15th, 2010
- Conference: August 12 & 13, 2010 - New York
- WI'2010 Submitted
- Notification May 28th