- Amit Sheth -- Dr. Amit Sheth is the LexisNexis Ohio Eminent Scholar and a Director of the Kno.e.sis center at Wright State University. He is the Principal Investigator (PI) of this project.
- Priti Parikh-- Priti is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Kno.e.Sis Center with Biological Science expertise. Priti helps with development and extension of ontologies, and a query processing tool, Cuebee.
- Mary Panahiazar--Led the project 2011-2012
- Satya Sahoo -- led the creation of the two ontologies used in this project namely, Parasite Experiment ontology, Parasite Experiment ontology in collaboration the biology domain experts. Also created the Provenir upper-level provenance ontology that has been extended to create the Parasite Experiment ontology.
- Vinh Nguyen -- used Parasite Experiment ontology to convert the experimental data in relational DB and CSV to RDF format and ran biological queries.
- Ajith Ranabahu
- Pablo Mendes -- created the concept and developed Cuebee, a system for knowledge driven query formulation. Also collaborated with Dr. Davila and Rodrigo Jardim towards integrating genomic databases and other knowledge sources, as well as for the execution of complex queries involving rules.